A new luxury bungalow in the city of Anuradhapura – a UNESCO World Heritage site in Sri Lanka.
Situated between two wewas (lakes) and bordering the boundary of the sacred city with one km to Ruwanweliseya. A quiet area with few houses in the neighborhood, an ideal location for meditation retreats and as a base to visit the Atamasthana and other places of religious, and cultural significance in and around Anuradhapura.
The Luxury Bungalow has the following features:
– Four (4) Air conditioned Bedrooms with attached bathrooms and hot water
– The facilities to accommodate up to 12 guests
– First Floor Large TV Lounge/ common activity area
-Open ‘Sit Out’ patio overlooking lake and paddy fields
– Large area on top floor for meditation
– Direct view of several places of Buddhist worship.
– Fully furnished / equipped / serviced with Caretaker and House Boy.
– Facilities to provide meals for occupants.
– Sleeping facilities for drivers.
– Internet access facilities
– Ample walking trails on Lake Embankments
For More Details Call 077260573